cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing an email address?

trgtrg2020
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

How would I change an email address under Self Serve? 

I figured out how to update the email under 'Community'. However, changing it in Self Serve My Account seems more complicated. In order to change the Email in My Account would I be required to send a message to a Moderator?

3 REPLIES 3

trgtrg2020
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@esjliv @dabr 

Both of your answers were very helpful. Thank you!

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@trgtrg2020 wrote:

I figured out how to update the email under 'Community'. However, changing it in Self Serve My Account seems more complicated. In order to change the Email in My Account would I be required to send a message to a Moderator?

@trgtrg2020   Unfortunately you'll need to contact moderators to change your email in your self serve account.  Submit a ticket either via the chatbot bubble bottom right or click the envelope icon top right to Moderator_Team to send a private message.

BTW it's best to have your email the same for both community and self serve account in order to receive any community rewards you may be eligible for.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@trgtrg2020 wrote:

Hello @trgtrg2020 ,

You need to get the PM Moderators to change your SELF SERVE email.

Contact them here via private message, here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Or through the chatbot, using the chat bubble at the bottom, right of your Community screen (when logged in).

Need Help? Let's chat.