cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Plans??

Marc11
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello and Happy New Year !!!

trying to change my plan....but every time i click on "plan" a new window saying....

"ooops....log out and try again"

i've done that now a dozen times....and still no luck

also can't seem to find my current plan on the site anywhere....i'm guessing it's no longer offered?? it was/is 4gLTE with 2g data, umlimited talk and text

anyone able to help me change my plan??

thanks

5 REPLIES 5

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Marc11 wrote:

trying to change my plan....but every time i click on "plan" a new window saying....

also can't seem to find my current plan on the site anywhere....i'm guessing it's no longer offered?? it was/is 4gLTE with 2g data, umlimited talk and text

thanks

Try another device/browser.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

The legacy full speed LTE plans are rather coveted.  Once changed there's no going back.  Clearing browser cache or using incognito mode should address the glitchy self serve portal issues.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try using a different browser and incognito mode.  Also clear your cache and cookies then reboot.  When changing plans select change on next renewal so you don't lose any unused minutes, texts, and data.  If you still need assistance then submit a ticket by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Marc11 wrote:

thanks

Your 2GB LTE data plan is not longer offered.  If you change your plan, you will not be able to get it back as the plan builder is no longer offered.

Restart your browser and try it again to change plan. 

If you do a plan change immediately, PM will want a full plan payment of your new plan without any rewards discount.  There is no refund of your unused days of the current cycle.

But you can schedule a plan change on your next renewal date with rewards credit.

LoveMyBolt
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

4G data left with the plan builder. There's just the data-only plan now.

Use your computer rather than mobile. Use a different browser. Use secret mode. Delete cache etc.

Need Help? Let's chat.