cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Plans

TiloDon
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I change my current data plan from a us data plan to a Canadian data plan, I can't use my data because I don't live in the US. . ? Someone help me, how do I change it

5 REPLIES 5

torontokris
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@TiloDon wrote:

How do I change my current data plan from a us data plan to a Canadian data plan, I can't use my data because I don't live in the US. . ? Someone help me, how do I change it

I am confused I dont think there is any plan with ONLY US data.

If you are on the $60 plan you have BOTH 2GB US data... and 8GB (or 8.5GB) Canada Data... so you have both

I see you have marked a solution and I tend to leave it at that but if you want to change plans to say the $50 or $40 plans, you want to set the change to next renewal otherwise you forfeit the rest of your $60 plan and move immediately to the other.

Changing you plan at renewal should be seamless as @GinYVR  says.

This may have been implied in the solution but I just wanted to clarify.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@TiloDon hi if you are on the 60 dollar plan which i am assuming you are if you are not planing on using your 2 gig US data then you are wasting 10 dollars since the 50 dollar plan gives you 8 gigs Canadian data also so go into your self serve under change plan and set it up to change on your next renewal not now or you will lose what you have left in this cycle 

TiloDon
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes, but I'm new to the online self help, so I have no idea where to make changes

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@TiloDonWhich plan are you currently on? Is it the $60 / month US&Canada plan? If so, the transition should be seamless.

Need Help? Let's chat.