cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Plan

fieldenc
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I want to change my plan on the same day I initiate a new plan and not at the renewal date. How do I do that?

8 REPLIES 8

@jb2 wrote:

Last month i requested plan change on renewal but today i checked the plan is not changed and charged me as per existing plan. can i find out that request on my account ? who i need to contact to get it fixed ?

Is today your renewal date ? Has the change already applied ? You used the self-serve to Change Plan, then selected Change at Renewal ?

jb2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Last month i requested plan change on renewal but today i checked the plan is not changed and charged me as per existing plan. can i find out that request on my account ? who i need to contact to get it fixed ?

@DanielleMarie wrote:

@will13am wrote:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/change-your-plan

I just noticed that under Changing your plan immediately the most important point is incomplete. "Your plan will not be prorated, which means that any days remaining in your current payment"

Is there a specific website person to report this sort of thing to?

Good eye...incomplete sentence...

Changing your plan immediatelyYou may choose to change your plan immediately if you have used all or most of your services, or if your account is suspended and you would like a different plan. Here are some things you should know about this option:

• There must be enough funds in your account to cover the full amount of the new plan.
  • A new payment cycle starts when you activate your new plan.
  • Your plan will not be prorated, which means that any days remaining in your current payment
  • Any earned Rewards will be applied on your next renewal after the plan change.

Stay Safe!

DanielleMarie
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@will13am wrote:

I just noticed that under Changing your plan immediately the most important point is incomplete. "Your plan will not be prorated, which means that any days remaining in your current payment"

Is there a specific website person to report this sort of thing to?

blessme4k
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Login to your online account, choose plan and upgrade. Simple as that. My advice, wait t'll the end of your billing date then do it otherwise you won't get your money back.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@fieldenc,

PM is prepaid service provider.  There is no refund of unsed days left on your current cycle.  You have a choice to change your plan now or scheduled at next renewal date 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@fieldenc, simply select the new plan that you want, make sure there are funds available and apply the change immediately instead of on next renewal.  The help page covering plan change offers a detailed description of what I just summarized.

Need Help? Let's chat.