cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changed plan but missing data

turtlegurl
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I just upgrade my plan a couple of days ago from the $25/mth plan to the $35/mth plan which included 1.5gb and another 500mb on AutoPay, however, when I signed into my account, it's only showing 1.5gb of data, nothing indicates the extra 500mb. I am signed up with AutoPay.

My previous plan had 500mb plus another 500mb with Autopay and it showed up on my account as 1gb, but since I've changed my plan, it's only showing 1.5gb.

Help plz...Tks

8 REPLIES 8

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@al373 wrote:

I have the same issue

@al373 and do any of the replies above help like they did for the OP? Some details of plan etc might help people help you.

al373

I have the same issue

turtlegurl

@darlicious @Anonymous 

Thanks for the replies and help. I guess confusing is the normal at PM. Have no major complaints with them, but when I noticed this on my account, it made me wonder, but it looks like it should be be ok.

Thanks again!

@turtlegurl 

So you do have 2gb of data its just the way pm displays your plan data. Each gb of data has 1024mb. 2×1024=2048 which shows in your data counter. If you buy data add ons it displays the same way. For example if you bought 3 x 1gb data addons= 3072mb the line will look like this:

1 GB Data add on at 3G speed..........0/3072

A little confusing but that's pm.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@turtlegurl wrote:

Right now it shows 26.83/2048.

It's kind of confusing because my old $25 plan was 500mb + 500mb, but in my plan details, it showed 1gb of data, not the 500+500.

My parents both have the $40 plan of 4.5gb data plus 500mb with autopay, but when they sign in, it just shows 5gb of data.

There are all kinds of oddities around here. You have the 2gb. You're good.

turtlegurl

Right now it shows 26.83/2048.

It's kind of confusing because my old $25 plan was 500mb + 500mb, but in my plan details, it showed 1gb of data, not the 500+500.

My parents both have the $40 plan of 4.5gb data plus 500mb with autopay, but when they sign in, it just shows 5gb of data.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@turtlegurl 

What does the MB say at the end of the line in your overview page? Does it look like this?

1.5 GB data at 3G Speed........................ 0/2048

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.