cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changed plan and no-longer receiving an extra free 0.5gb of data for being registered for auto-pay?

llevesque
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I previously had 0.5gb of data on my plan, but was rewarded an extra 0.5gb of data for being registered with auto-pay (1gb total). I recently upgraded my plan to include 3gb of data/month and when I selected this option it said "3gb + 0.5gb with Auto-Pay" and I'm not seeing this extra 0.5gb on my plan at the moment. Why is this? It seemed to have been advertised that way when I selected this option. 

*Edit: I was mistaken.. I selected 2.5gb + 0.5gb. Thanks for all the replies!

10 REPLIES 10

@pkaraa wrote:

I think you are mistaken for this as 3 GB data plan is not there, it was 2.5 + 0.5 with autopay. 

Please note that this was already stated several hours ago.  Your eagerness to participate is appreciated. However, please check for repetition before making future message posts.

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I think you are mistaken for this as 3 GB data plan is not there, it was 2.5 + 0.5 with autopay. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@softech 

that i learn from my dear best friend a VIP person @darlicious 
you mean to i can change what i like to do and no one can see it .....funny..

thank you...

@Anonymous   another thumb up.. I think this is a good format you can consider keep using.. answer the question directly first.. then add the notes how to contact CS Agent as a spoiler.  It is neater as it looks like a shorter post.. and you also have a chance to post everything that you want to say.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@esjliv wrote:

@Anonymous  - there is no issue for CSA here, Unless the OP received some kind of targeted offer.

Details make all the difference.

@softech 

is you deserves to accepted as solution for that...but if they OP as you say, then need to go to CSA,

@Anonymous   yes, you were asking OP to contact CSA.  I guess you were updating the post while I was posting.. no problem..   but yournote helps to avoid misunderstanding.👍

@Anonymous  - there is no issue for CSA here, Unless the OP received some kind of targeted offer.

Details make all the difference.

You edited, okay makes sense now.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@llevesque wrote:

I previously had 0.5gb of data on my plan, but was rewarded an extra 0.5gb of data for being registered with auto-pay (1gb total). I recently upgraded my plan to include 3gb of data/month and when I selected this option it said "3gb + 0.5gb with Auto-Pay" and I'm not seeing this extra 0.5gb on my plan at the moment. Why is this? It seemed to have been advertised that way when I selected this option. 

All the best,

Leo

@llevesque 

Sorry, but there is NO current in market plan with 3GB + 500mb(with Autopay).

Have a look at the options under the Change Plan area on your Self Serve, and you will not see that option.

Also, See here:https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/plans#plans-start

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@llevesque  Let's not contact PM agent yet

did you just changed to the $35 plan?  if so, this is what included with $35

• 2.5 GB Data¹ at 3G speed
  • +BONUS 500MB with AutoPay
  • Unlimited Canada-wide minutes
  • Unlimited Int’l text and picture messaging

So, the data is 2.5GB +0.5GB with Autopay

PM35.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

update @llevesque 

for $35

• 2.5 GB Data¹ at 3G speed
  • +BONUS 500MB with AutoPay
  • Unlimited Canada-wide minutes
  • Unlimited International Text and Picture Messaging

or Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

Spoiler
  • Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

@softech 

as i did check it you did post it,,

Need Help? Let's chat.