cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Changed plan... Lost rewards. Help?

So I recently changed my plan from a$120(90 day) plan to $50(30 day) 

I used to have reward and loyalty rewards that would reduce it to $99 from $120 now my rewards are gone/restarted. Now that my the plan will change on my next renewal (March 7) It's a lot less. Please help. What happened to my rewards?

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: Changed plan... Lost rewards. Help?

For the rewards you will need the help of the moderator... @Agiledragon

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

wait few hours up to 2 days they will help you with that...here it's a forum with customers..we don't have access to your account

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Any auto-pay/referral/loyalty rewards should remain active regardless of plan changes, as long as the plan remains active, so you should still have them. However, changing from a 90 day plan to a 30 day plan will cut each reward into 3 (auto pay reward goes from $6 every 90 days to $2 every 30 days) so it may look like you have lost more rewards than you actually did.

As @Lieux said, you will need to contact a moderator.

@Agiledragon,

Rewards are presented in your overview as what to expect on the 30- or 90-day cycle you are going to renew.  As you've changed (did you immediately or future change) from a 90-day cycle (3x30-day rewards) to a 30-day cycle (1x30-day rewards) this is normal and expected.

All rewards (except Community) are based on 30--days.  If you were to change from 30- to 90-day plan, you would see the reverse on your next renewal.

EDIT:  Modified last statement to include (except Community).  stonechucker

Mayor / Maire

@Agiledragon wrote:

So I recently changed my plan from a$120(90 day) plan to $50(30 day) 

I used to have reward and loyalty rewards that would reduce it to $99 from $120 now my rewards are gone/restarted. Now that my the plan will change on my next renewal (March 7) It's a lot less. Please help. What happened to my rewards?

You were getting $21 rewards for your 90 days plan.  Since rewards is calculated every 30 days.  Therefore, you should get $7 every 30 days cycle. 

Are you getting $7 rewards now after switching to a 30 days plan?

If you are getting less than $7 per cycle, send a private message to moderator for help.

Mayor / Maire

Public Mobile is a prepaid service

As such the rewards are redeemed as soon as plan change takes effect

As you changed from 90 days to 30 days some differences would happen

EG $6 autopay credit is cashed in as a $2 autopay credit (you will still get 2x $2 credits for next 2 renewals/60 days)