Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changed email and cant get into account need new pasword

brekketl
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

14 REPLIES 14

@Rodomag4   did you try Forgot password link and enter your email address?  But you need to answer the security question.

if you are unable to get through Forgot password, you will have to open ticket with CS Agent with Chatbot

To get to open ticket faster, 

type: Forgot log in information
Click "Contact Us"
Click "Click her to submit a ticket"

you will then direct to another page to open ticket.
There, you will be prompted to enter COMMUNITY Login (NOT My Account/Self-Serve) to validate your identity,

After ticket successfully opened, keep checking your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right)  CS Agent will communicate with you there

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Rodomag4 

Reset Your Self-Serve Password

If you forget your password, there’s no need to worry. You can create a new one by following these simple steps:

1. Click here.
  2. Enter and confirm your email address, then answer the security question. You made the security question when you created your Self-Serve account.

You will receive an email outlining how to change your password. If you don’t get this email within 60 minutes, check your spam folder to make sure emails from @publicmobile.ca aren’t being blocked.You can also start a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking here, and submit a ticket to our Customer Support Agents.

Rodomag4

Hello , I don’t remember my password  

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@brekketl wrote:

can i send a email to public and they reset 

You need to create a moderator support ticket using the ? button at the bnopttom right hand corner of this page.  Moderator wait time is up to 2 days.

@brekketl wrote:

No, you will need to do as mentioned above.

Click the "?" in the bottom right corner.

When it comes up click "Contact Moderators".

brekketl

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@brekketl wrote:

Cant log into old email to reset

Are you saying you are no longer can access your old email account used for Your PM account?

If yes, you need to create a moderator support ticket using the ? button at the bnopttom right hand corner of this page.  Moderator wait time is up to 2 days.

@brekketl wrote:

Sorry, your login attempt failed. Please try again.

Are you talking about you email account or your self Serve PM account?

brekketl

Sorry, your login attempt failed. Please try again.

@brekketl wrote:

If you are saying you can not login into your email than you will have to do a password reset with the email account first.

@brekketl wrote:

Cant log into old email to rese

At the login page there is an option to reset the password, Have you tried this? You don't need to be logged in to do this. If the email is already changed in self serve than it should go to the new email. If it is not yet changed in self serve it will go to the old email.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@brekketlWhat happens if you try log in with your old email?

brekketl

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@brekketl wrote:

Have you tried the password reset function?

Need Help? Let's chat.