cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changed Plan/No Service

Tmonteith
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just changed my plan and now I cannot make local calls. It is telling me that they are long distance. This is also after not having vouchers work on my account. Please assist.

6 REPLIES 6

Rider2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Same problem did you get fixed mine been d ok wn for a week

Tmonteith

Worked perfectly, thank you!

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Tmonteith Does your phone show Public Mobile as carrier or No service? Maybe try restart your phone after. If it is still not working, contact the moderators by sending them a private message (simply click on the Envelop icon and send to "Moderator_Team"). 

Tmonteith

The 40 dollar plan.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Tmonteith wrote:

I just changed my plan and now I cannot make local calls. It is telling me that they are long distance. This is also after not having vouchers work on my account. Please assist.

I find adding vouchers through dialing 611 the best.  As for why there is no service, have you restarted your phone?  If yes  you could try the lost stolen phone trick.  Report phone lost in self serve wait 5 minutes go back in and report it found.  What this does is deactivates your sim and then reactivates it.  It might just give it the kick it needs to get the new plan working.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Tmonteith Which plan do you have? 

Need Help? Let's chat.