cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change phone number questions

QRWN
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is changing your phone number free?

Is it true you can change it once every billing cycle?

Each time I try to change my number it only offers a certain area code of numbers not like when I signed up, how do I get more area code variations?

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@QRWN wrote:

Each time I try to change my number it only offers a certain area code of numbers not like when I signed up, how do I get more area code variations?

Thanks.

Only one change per 30 days but there  won't be much choice on area code. New area codes are used when they are running low on phone numbers. It's important to take a phone number for the correct city. That is more important than area code.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@QRWN 

Yes.

Yes.

Just keep changing area codes back and forth and a new numbers will be presented yo the pool. Also best to check early morning hours EDT because that is when the add new numbers to the pool.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

@QRWN wrote:

Thanks.

Yrs i noticed that too

You can't pick last 4 digits either

I've read that some people did get help with their numbers by moderators. Maybe if you have a particular request you could ask them directly.

GR
Mayor / Maire

@QRWN yes you can for free once a month but like you said you only have a limited number of numbers to pick from when it's a number change compared to a new activation picking a new number 

Need Help? Let's chat.