cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change outgoing call display name

GREYS_LOVER24
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I opened this account for my daughter. I want to remove my name and add hers for outgoing call display. 

Is there anyway I can do this?

5 REPLIES 5

@GREYS_LOVER24 wrote:

I opened this account for my daughter. I want to remove my name and add hers for outgoing call display. 

Is there anyway I can do this?

Any name shown on the receiver's end is because a name is saved on that person's phone or the phone has software that is checking an internet database for matches to that phone number. Neither of these things are controled by Public Mobile.

The "name display" service as mentioned by @will13am only works in the direction of incoming calls.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@GREYS_LOVER24, Public Mobile does not offer name display.  The call recipients are likely seeing their contact list information. 

@GREYS_LOVER24  nope it doesn't matter!  You can have any name there,  as long as your credit card is on the account it will bill it! 

GREYS_LOVER24
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I thought that's where I would - but I don't want it to be an issue for payment....

Thanks for your help!

GR
Mayor / Maire

@GREYS_LOVER24   you can  log in to your self serve account and just edit the account name to hers,  that should work! 

Need Help? Let's chat.