cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change of plan

Gloriaakpo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just signed up yesterday and I think I picked the wrong plan. I signed up with the $25 talk and text plan which only gives province wide calls. I need a Canada wide talk plan and should have signed up for the $30 plan. I tried making the switch on the self serve portal but it's only allowing the switch on my next billing date which is a month away. I need the switch to happen now because I want to be able to use the service now not 30 days from now 😊 

Can someone tell me how to switch the plan to be effective right away? I do have enough credit on the account to cover the cost. 

Thank you

4 REPLIES 4

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi,
If you have any questions concerning your account, just send a private message through the following link:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

@Gloriaakpo wrote:

I just signed up yesterday and I think I picked the wrong plan. I signed up with the $25 talk and text plan which only gives province wide calls. I need a Canada wide talk plan and should have signed up for the $30 plan. I tried making the switch on the self serve portal but it's only allowing the switch on my next billing date which is a month away. I need the switch to happen now because I want to be able to use the service now not 30 days from now 😊 

Can someone tell me how to switch the plan to be effective right away? I do have enough credit on the account to cover the cost. 

Thank you

in addition to @meocon's fast reply:

How much Canada wide calling do you anticipate doing in these 30 days? When on WiFi (or on a 1GB data add-on) you could use a free calling app like fongo or hangouts dialer for your out-of-province calls.

You could also add long distance minutes ($8 for 200min calling to Canada and US, $15 for Canada, US and 18 other countries).

All add-ons mentioned here roll over to your next billing cycle until used up.

meocon
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Gloriaakpo You can also purchase 200 or 400 intl.mins add on $8/$15 if you need to call canada-wide right away & cannot wait for MODS to change a plan for you.

meocon
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Gloriaakpo You log in to your self-serve to do that but you’ll lose your money for your current plan. The best way to save your money is 

send a private message to the moderator team and ask them nicely to switch the plan for you.  include your account# or phone#, as well as your account PIN (if know) to help speed up the identification process.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message.

You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

How long until a moderator replies?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9am to 9pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during office hours, in the order in which they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator?

Need Help? Let's chat.