cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change of plan without submitting it

Gabita
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So I was in the $25 plan for a year and this month November 24th I had my voucher of $40 (needed more data). I put in the phone and submitted the 12 digit PIN number of my $40 voucher but unfortunately, I didn't change my plan on my account (online). Yesterday I received a text that I've used the 75% of my data, for the first time I realized that my data or plan didn't active - I was thinking my data renewed itself. How can I get back the data I paid for? Is it possible? 

2 REPLIES 2

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Gabita 

Does that mean that you are still on the $25 plan?  So, you used up 75% on your $25 plan?  However, you wanted to change plans to $40 plan.  

It might be too late at this point.  If you run out of data for this cycle, you could change plans immediately, but you will need to pay another $40.  You should have available $15 left on your available funds.  So, need to top up another $25.  

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/change-your-plan

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Gabita 

What date does (did) your plan renew?

Did you add the voucher to add-on data, or switch plans?

If you purchased an add-on for data, unless you used that data, any unused data will carry forward until used.

I wouldn't pay too much attention to percentage warnings - go by what is showing on your Self-serve account for data used and remaining.

Need Help? Let's chat.