cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change number

Karenpower
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I want to change my number to my old Kodoo number. I was told I had to log in here. Now what?

4 REPLIES 4

@Maryjoe first you must actvate you sim card with a temporary cell phone number. if you have done so to port your number.  Type "Port Request" and follow the prompts to get to one. Give them the name on the account,  phone number to port and the old providers account number.  There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  Stay safe. 

Welcome to PM .

Maryjoe
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi how do we contact the moderator and do the porting.I am with pc mobile owned by koodo

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Karenpower Assuming you have already activated a SIM, send a private message to the Moderators here https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437. Watch the small envelope beside your avatar at top right on your screen for their response.

In the subject line enter "Transfer My Number", and in the body include your Koodo phone number and account number.

Your Koodo SIM will continue working until the transfer is complete. You do not need to cancel your account; that happens automatically once the transfer finishes.

Welcome to PM.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Better contact moderator by clicking ? mark at bottom right.

Need Help? Let's chat.