cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change number failed

SG7
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I need to change number today and it says number changed failed.

Please do help

12 REPLIES 12

Daps
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@SG7 If you look at your usage history after logging on your account, you may be able to see your phone number that was in use. Your phone number is displayed in the text and call logs.

SG7

Thank you

@SG7  There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team( PM customer service):

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

SG7

SG7

What's best way to reach customer support

@SG7 I don't think theres a place to see that. 

SG7

Where do I check when it was last changed in account?

Sorry @SG7 the system will not allow you do it twice in a cycle. And there isnt a workaround. Stay safe. Are you trying to transfer/ port a number from another provider?  Thanks. 

SG7

Yes, I believe I did it once but more then 30days.

It should show in account when it was done

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@SG7 wrote:

I need to change number today and it says number changed failed.

Please do help

You are allowed to change your number once every 30 days.  Have you already done a number change recently?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Have you recently changed your number? You're allowed one change per 30 days.

Orange arrow in your account.

Screenshot_20200629_182641.jpg

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@SG7  do you mean change your number from within your self service account?  It can only be done once per 30 day cycle. If you already did it, you have to wait for your next cycle. Stay safe. 

Need Help? Let's chat.