cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change email/username

billkuhl
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I would like to change my email address for this phone number **********, PIN ****change email to ****

9 REPLIES 9

@hTideGnow wrote:

@pkaraa wrote:

contact CSA here https://bit.ly/3uYAdwg and create a ticket.  

This link is one time use only I think.  Once someone used it , it won't be useful anymore.

I believe the main point was to open a ticket (which was already said earlier), but I believe that the quoted link isn't the proper SIMon link, but rather one that CSAs usually use to verify indidividual customers.  These types of links were never meant to be posted in the message forum. 

@pkaraa wrote:

This link is one time use only I think.  Once someone used it , it won't be useful anymore.

@pkaraa wrote:

This information was already provided 4 days ago.  I know that anyone (including me) can make a mistake, but repetition should be avoided when possible.

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

contact CSA and create a ticket.  

edit:

Anonymous
Not applicable

@walker1 wrote:

@Anonymous   Good thing you changed your post. Very important information.

@walker1 

i will do my best. thank you

@Anonymous   Good thing you changed your post. Very important information.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@billkuhl   Please remove your info.  This is a public forum and people can do a lot with what you have posted.

For changing email/username, you will have to open a ticket with PM Customer Support

You can use the chatbot  on the lower right

Start by typing "Change Self-Serve Username"

then click Contact Us 

click " Click here to submit a ticket"

you will then directed to another page to open the ticket

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community inbox (top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@billkuhl   you might want to remove your personal information.

You'll have to use the chat bubble at the page bottom right corner to get a ticket for help with that.

Edit

No switching posts around.

YOU MIGHT WANT TO CHANGE YOUR PIN NUMBER WHILE YOUR AT IT, since you posted it for all to see.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@billkuhl 

ASAP remove your personal information,

you have to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,and Explain your issue to
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

and they will Change for you,

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck...

Need Help? Let's chat.