cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Plans Month to Month

DG33
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is it best if I want to change my plan month to month to do it on the anniversary day or it doesn't matter? In the summer when we are at the cottage, we have no wifi so I would want more data on my phone. Thanks 

3 REPLIES 3

You can change your plan every (30 day) billing cycle, but I'm not sure why you'd want to.

You'd likely do better with the cheapest ($15) Limited Talk plan and ($5) Talk add-on. Or the ($25) Unlimited Talk/Text plan. Anything more is only buying more Data. Basically $40 or $50 (instead of $25) to buy a handful of GB.

If you're stretching $25 on a month-to-month basis then you might get ahead by checking if better options are available in your area...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/The-Lounge/Cellular-quot-home-quot-internet/td-p/4417...

zblackma
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@DG33please note, if you signed up under the current Lunar promotion, you will lose it tif you switch plans.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

First it's not month to month it's 30 day plans.

You can change plan at anytime.

There is two options to change plans. BE SURE TO SELECT OPTION CHANGE AT NEXT RENEWAL.

Option 1-. Change now - this will change plan immediately, you will be charged right away for new plan, new plan will start and you will NOT be refunded for what you paid on old plan

Option 2- Change at next renewal - Your new plan that you select will be charged at your next payment due date, you will be charged then for new plan and it will start on payment due date.

Need Help? Let's chat.