cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Email Address on Self Service Profile

trek604
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, from what I can see, there is no facility on the self serve page to change the email address associated with my account. I can see the option to change the login address but not the one that receives billing notification, etc. Can a mod assist in changing this for me?

4 REPLIES 4

dhong_62
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I have recently signed up a $25 plan.  As I created a sign in account ID using the e-mail address, I missed one character.  I can't sign in any more.  I have try the back door "forgot your password" but the "password change instruction" link seems to send to the e-mail address that missing a character.  How can I get the password to sign in and update the account ID?

Thanks,

DH

Amanda_C
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello,

The email address that you use to log in needs to be the only email address used for the account. In your profiles, make sure your email is correct and make sure in the notification section, your email as well is correct.

I hope this helps

Thank you 

Yawza
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have the same issue, email address changed and now I cannot send support tickets because it keeps saying "Your email does not match" which means there is another email address associated with the account.

How can we verify that our email address is the only one that exists and udpate it. Thanks OP

ryanwoo
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
I didn't know there are two email addresses in the system. I thought there is only one, which is you login name
Need Help? Let's chat.