cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant recover login because Forgot email account associated

bsuiss
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I have no way on logging unto the self serve. If I try to register my phone number, it says that the number is already associated to an account. If I try to recover my password, none of the email addresses appear to work. I really need to login because I need to get my account number so that I can transfer my phone line. Please help.

B

3 REPLIES 3

Lar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You need to contact the mods and prove who you are so they can help.  Cheers

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@bsuiss wrote:

Hi,

I have no way on logging unto the self serve. If I try to register my phone number, it says that the number is already associated to an account. If I try to recover my password, none of the email addresses appear to work. I really need to login because I need to get my account number so that I can transfer my phone line. Please help.

B

Check your email accounts for PM welcome email if you did not delete it.

You can create a moderator support ticket using the ? button at the bottom right hand corner on this page. Moderator wait time is up to 2 days.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@bsuiss wrote:

Hi,

B

Click on the ? in lower right side of page to start process of contacting a moderator for their assistance.

Please be patient as it could take up to 48 hours for a response...but usually much less.

Need Help? Let's chat.