Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant login

rakkaus
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi @Shazia_K,

I cant login self serve, i got this msg 

"Login/UserLockedOut

Sorry, you've exceeded the number of attempts to login into Self Serve. Please wait one (1) hour before attempting to login again."
I also tried to reset password but it didnt work.

17 REPLIES 17

@Clank wrote:

@Shazia_K

I am also having the same problem. The reset password doesnt seem to work... No the account is locked. 

Shazia_K is no longer with Public Mobile, so she can't help you with any account issues. You the password reset option is not working, you'll need to open a ticket. That can be done by going to https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ and typing in "rep".

Clank
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@Shazia_K

I am also having the same problem. The reset password doesnt seem to work... No the account is locked. 

Cambeals77

I can't login, when I first signed up I was able to now it just keeps saying I'm locked out for an hour also won't send me an Email for forgot password 

@Sierra24f wrote:

I can't log in to self serve. can you please reset the password

You will need to send a private message to the Moderator_Team with your account info and they will reset from their end. 

More info on contacting mods:

Spoiler
How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator?If I do need Moderator assistance, what information should I provide?
    • Once the Community Moderator has responded to your private message, they will provide you with a secure link so they can authenticate your account information
    • In order to validate your account information, you will be asked for 1) Your account number and 2) Your PIN number
What are the Contact Support’s hours of operation?
Monday - Friday 9AM (EDT) - 9PM (EDT) Saturday - Sunday 9AM (EDT) - 7:00PM (EDT)

Sierra24f

I can't log in to self serve. can you please reset the password

frankthemechan

am i writing this for myself ??? who is supposed to reply

frankthemechan

mycredit card expired and trying to update with a new one but having problems login in to my account password not working and security question not working 

can you send me a new password to my email ??

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @trevsss_17

Sorry to hear about it 😞 

Can you please send me a private message with your Public Mobile phone number? 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

trevsss_17
@Shazia_K
I also am having the same problem. The forget password doesnt seem to work...

rakkaus

@Shazia_K,

Thank you, it's working now.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @rakkaus

Sorry to hear about the log in issue. 

I have replied to your private message, let me know how it goes. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

rakkaus

@dub

sorry to hear about that.

When I signed up with PM the only text I got is welcome txt msg, and when set up the account, it didnt ask me for any code.

I assumed you are not PM customer yet, so just contact your current provider to obtain a new sim but since you are creating a new account with PM, I assumed you want to switch provider so there's no point of getting a new sim.

if you have PM sim create an account with new number then port your existing number over.

@dub  you will need to get the assistance of a MOD.  I will tag @Mary_M and see if she can look into this for you.  It does say a mod should be around until 9PM EST so you might get lucky and have someone get to you tonight, if not it will be tomorrow morning

For future dub you should create your own thread individual posts not related to the original post can get lost in threads like this.  As well for future here is a good thread to read on how to get help from MODS

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Contacting-our-Community-Moderators/ta-...

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

dub

hi my phone is lost and i cant make a acount it text me a code but i dont have the phone to get the code what do i do

rakkaus

@MoreYummy,

ForgotPassword/OldPasswordNotValidContactAdmin

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

@rakkausWhat error does system show when you tried to reset password?

zhadj030
Mayor / Maire

@rakkaus you did well by tagging a mod, if the account is locked out then only a mod can help you out with that. 

Good luck

Need Help? Let's chat.