Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Cant login

Hi @Shazia_K,

I cant login self serve, i got this msg 

"Login/UserLockedOut

Sorry, you've exceeded the number of attempts to login into Self Serve. Please wait one (1) hour before attempting to login again."
I also tried to reset password but it didnt work.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Retraité / Retired

Re: Cant login

Hello @rakkaus

Sorry to hear about the log in issue. 

I have replied to your private message, let me know how it goes. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@rakkaus you did well by tagging a mod, if the account is locked out then only a mod can help you out with that. 

Good luck

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@rakkausWhat error does system show when you tried to reset password?

Highlighted

@MoreYummy,

ForgotPassword/OldPasswordNotValidContactAdmin

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi my phone is lost and i cant make a acount it text me a code but i dont have the phone to get the code what do i do

Highlighted
Oracle

@dub  you will need to get the assistance of a MOD.  I will tag @Mary_M and see if she can look into this for you.  It does say a mod should be around until 9PM EST so you might get lucky and have someone get to you tonight, if not it will be tomorrow morning

For future dub you should create your own thread individual posts not related to the original post can get lost in threads like this.  As well for future here is a good thread to read on how to get help from MODS

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Contacting-our-Community-Moderators/ta-...

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click the "?" in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *
Highlighted

@dub

sorry to hear about that.

When I signed up with PM the only text I got is welcome txt msg, and when set up the account, it didnt ask me for any code.

I assumed you are not PM customer yet, so just contact your current provider to obtain a new sim but since you are creating a new account with PM, I assumed you want to switch provider so there's no point of getting a new sim.

if you have PM sim create an account with new number then port your existing number over.

Highlighted
Retraité / Retired

Hello @rakkaus

Sorry to hear about the log in issue. 

I have replied to your private message, let me know how it goes. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

@Shazia_K,

Thank you, it's working now.

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@Shazia_K
I also am having the same problem. The forget password doesnt seem to work...