Did you mean: 

Cant login to selfserve

Luci99
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This is B.S. GOING TO CHANGE PROVIDER TO MUCH CRAP

5 REPLIES 5

Giang0809

Can you please help me to reset my login user name and password...Thank you!

blelievre

I have an account that has a monthly payment drawn from it, but I can't access the account 

I have requested to change password but it won't send it to me because it says I have been locked out of my account. Please help

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good morning @Luci99,

thank you for reaching out to us !

I can see that you've been speaking with my colleague Abdoulaye, and he's replied to your PM. Can you please view your messages? 🙂

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi @Luci99!

Unfortunately you are stuck at least until tomorrow morning when the mods will be online again from 9am EST.  However, I do suggest you send a privagte message to @CS_Agent right now and get this issue resolved.  Be sure to provide them with your public mobile phone number and PIN.  

While you wait, try calling 611 from your phone.  You get access to some features in the automated system.. it may help. 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Luci99 What is the reason you cannot login? Are you entering the correct email and password? If yes, what error are you getting? 

If your account is locked, you will need to send a private message to the Moderator_Team with your account info.

More info on contacting mods:

Spoiler
How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator?If I do need Moderator assistance, what information should I provide?
    • Once the Community Moderator has responded to your private message, they will provide you with a secure link so they can authenticate your account information
    • In order to validate your account information, you will be asked for 1) Your account number and 2) Your PIN number
What are the Contact Support’s hours of operation?
Monday - Friday 9AM (EDT) - 9PM (EDT) Saturday - Sunday 9AM (EDT) - 7:00PM (EDT)

Need Help? Let's chat.