cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant get into my account cause i changed my email what can i do i did a new account not working help

Melissa_mazzuca
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  •  
9 REPLIES 9

@Melissa_mazzuca the private message link doesn't require your email address and password.  Try it https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 explain that you no longer have access to your old email address and would like to have your self service account email changed to the one that you are providing and that you would like a temporary password to your self service account. Stay safe. 

@Melissa_mazzuca can you please scroll up the thread and click the link to send them a "private message" not the link to SIMon.

Melissa_mazzuca

They want email address and password i dont remember my password i tried a couple but none worked and my old email is deleted 

with Simon you need a self serve account tied to the community account. otherwise a ticket cannot be created

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Melissa_mazzuca wrote:

I tried that and no help 

SIMon is not user friendly.  Try again using my instruction below

Create a moderator support ticket for help using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.

1. Tell SIMon what is the issue (important) - "Change email address"
2. Ask for "moderator"
3. SIMon will give your 2 choices. Click on the "Account-specific question"
4. Then, click on "No, I want a human"
5. Click "Submit a ticket"
6. Follow instruction to create support ticket.
7. After submitted a ticket, members should check their private message SENT folder for their ticket which they just created.
If you cannot find your ticket in your SENT box, You did not create your support ticket yet. Also monitor your INBOX for any reply from moderator.
Click the envelop icon at the top right corner to access your private message mailbox.

You can also enable email notification after receiving a private message at your INBOX.
My settings --> PREFERENCES --> Private Messenger --> enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages' --> Save

@Melissa_mazzuca use the second option the private message link to contact the moderators directly. They have up to 48 hours to get back to you. Average reply time seems to be around 3 hours. Stay safe. 

Melissa_mazzuca

I tried that and no help 

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Melissa_mazzuca Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. Click here to get started.

Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Melissa_mazzuca contact the moderators give them the email address that you would like your self account associated with and ask them for a temporary password to get into it. There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

Welcome to PM .

Need Help? Let's chat.