cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant access my account and need Account number.

Abul2020
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Hello, I need to get my account number but I am unable to sign into my account using my email or phone number, please help me quick as a I need my account number asap.  Thank you
6 REPLIES 6

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Abul2020 wrote:
Hello, I need to get my account number but I am unable to sign into my account using my email or phone number, please help me quick as a I need my account number asap.  Thank you

If you remember your answer to your security question, you can use the "Forgot your password?" link on the login page to reset your password.

If you do not remember the answer to your security question, Create a moderator support ticket for help using https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Tell SIMon what is the issue (important) - Use "forget password and answer to security question".

To verify that you are the owner of your account, use your account PIN #. If you forgot your PIN#, provide any 3 of the following:
- Complete mailing address,
- Email address,
- Alternate phone number,
- Date of birth,
- Last top up date & amount

@Abul2020  Can you call 611 using the PM SIM? If not, your account has been deleted or compromised.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@Abul2020 wrote:

Yes I have tried that email but it still doesn't work im not sure why, I got the service in July 2019. And yes its to port out my number. 

1. Account number is best, but you could try porting with the IMEI of phone you've been using at PM. You can find it by "calling" *#06#

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Abul2020
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes I have tried that email but it still doesn't work im not sure why, I got the service in July 2019. And yes its to port out my number. 

@Abul2020 wrote:

If you still have the e-mail message that Public Mobile sent you after actuvation, your e-mail address is in that message. Is the need for the accont number because you're planning to port out?

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Abul2020 

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.