cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot view plan details no matter which account or browser used

smanz
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've been unable to load the Plan Details page or view available plans. This happens regardless of account tested or browser used. Is there a problem with the site right now? The error is: "It looks like something went wrong, but don’t panic."

12 REPLIES 12

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@smanz wrote:

I've been unable to load the Plan Details page or view available plans. This happens regardless of account tested or browser used. Is there a problem with the site right now? The error is: "It looks like something went wrong, but don’t panic."

This bug happens all the time. I doubt anything you do will fix it.  Just try tommorow if you can wait.

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@smanz wrote:

This almost certainly an unscheduled maintenance or the server(s) or services on the servers are down.

It will comeback.  Give it an hour or two.

jotsang
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

The web site is acting up a lot lately and timeout no good reason. Just try again in a few mins.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@smanz wrote:

I am getting the same error although I can login to my account.

PM service is not working.  Try in another hour.

March 24: 8:09pm MDT - PM server is still not working.

smanz

I've tested on an account that has the old unlimited talk/text for 25, and another account with the new $25 talk/text/1gb 3g. Doubt it's to do with the plan but maybe. Do you have either one of those?

smanz

No luck. This isn't a local issue. Switching browsers, devices, accounts, has no effect.

chrisbasm
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@smanz wrote:

It's happenning in my account too.

GreatCanadian
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Try Chrome incognito mode. I was on the self serve site just a few moments ago. 

GC 

smanz

I've also tested this on multiple devices including PC and Android.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@smanz wrote:

It happens all too frequently. I call it being in one of its moods.

Give it a little time and try again.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@smanz Are you trying to access from your phone? Try a PC.

sandpublic
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@smanz wrote:

Have you tried clearing the cache of I incognito mode

As a last resort try restarting you device.

Need Help? Let's chat.