cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot view account information.

Card
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I will log into my account. I will try to look at my usage. 

OPS! Something went wrong go back to log in page.

Yes I've tried another browser.

Yes I've cleaned out history and cache.

Yes I've used a different device.

No I didn't use incognito mode and I have no intention of doing so. There's absolutely NO reason to do this.

No matter what I do I cannot see anything. To no avail. What’s the point of having a site to check your balance or add on a feature with a mobile device if you have to go home and use a desktop pc?. And when you do, you still cannot access your account information.

This happens to me ALL the time. I will log in then it keeps reverting me back and telling me to log in again. I know I’m not the only one. I’m just wondering why they’re not fixing the issue.

UPDATE:

I am now at another location on a destop pc and I cannot access my account. Obviously there's something wrong with the website. Thinking back this has been happening to me since Easter weekend.

When are they going to fix this?

31 REPLIES 31

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Card wrote:

I will log into my account. I will try to look at my usage. 

OPS! Something went wrong go back to log in page.

Yes I've tried another browser.

Yes I've cleaned out history and cache.

Yes I've used a different device.

No I didn't use incognito mode and I have no intention of doing so. There's absolutely NO reason to do this.

No matter what I do I cannot see anything. To no avail. What’s the point of having a site to check your balance or add on a feature with a mobile device if you have to go home and use a desktop pc?. And when you do, you still cannot access your account information.

This happens to me ALL the time. I will log in then it keeps reverting me back and telling me to log in again. I know I’m not the only one. I’m just wondering why they’re not fixing the issue.

UPDATE:

I am now at another location on a destop pc and I cannot access my account. Obviously there's something wrong with the website. Thinking back this has been happening to me since Easter weekend.

When are they going to fix this?

I have no problem here with google chrome...if you still can't acess your account let the moderator know your problem here...https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437. and patience waiting time is up to 2 days..usually.

Need Help? Let's chat.