cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot view account information.

Card
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I will log into my account. I will try to look at my usage. 

OPS! Something went wrong go back to log in page.

Yes I've tried another browser.

Yes I've cleaned out history and cache.

Yes I've used a different device.

No I didn't use incognito mode and I have no intention of doing so. There's absolutely NO reason to do this.

No matter what I do I cannot see anything. To no avail. What’s the point of having a site to check your balance or add on a feature with a mobile device if you have to go home and use a desktop pc?. And when you do, you still cannot access your account information.

This happens to me ALL the time. I will log in then it keeps reverting me back and telling me to log in again. I know I’m not the only one. I’m just wondering why they’re not fixing the issue.

UPDATE:

I am now at another location on a destop pc and I cannot access my account. Obviously there's something wrong with the website. Thinking back this has been happening to me since Easter weekend.

When are they going to fix this?

31 REPLIES 31

@collier123Can your start a new post and eleborate your issue? Tell us what phone you have, what are the symptoms (does the Public Mobile display appear on your phone), where did you sign up, did you have a My Account login etc? The more info you provide us the easier for us (as in the users on this forum) can point you where to go.

collier123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you gor the info! Unfortunaly it still doesn't work! I have removed the cell number.. many thanks.

Card

I’m receiving your emails so that part is working ok. I think it’s better if a Moderator helped you. They’re more knowledgeable than I am.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@collier123 wrote:

Please can you check your system to see if my email address is in your system? How long before importing my cell number from Telus? My cell number to be imported from Telus is: xxxxxxxxxx. Also, I don't want redo another account because I am affaird there'll be another fee paid?

Thanks,

Mike

If you're like me and you keep everything then you should be able to find a welcome email from Public Mobile in your inbox.

Transferring (porting) from Telus should be almost immediate. (Edit: GinYVR has a better idea here.) Was the Telus account active?

Did you sign up in a store or did you do it yourself online?

@collier123you do realise this is not a email system that the Moderator_team closely monitor right? You would need to click on the Envelope on the top right hand corner and send a message to them, then check your own Private Messages when they respond.

If it is a landline it can take up to 2 business day to transfer.. if it is a mobile number and things went okay it should be a few hours to a day. Try calling a friend with your Public Mobile phone and ask What does the CallerId display say? If it is the number you want, it is good... they are working on it. Dailing out of your phone usually works first and ability to dial into your phone from other phones works when your previous provider releases the number.

Also remove your phone number as this board is open to the internet.

collier123

Please can you check your system to see if my email address is in your system? How long before importing my cell number from Telus? My cell number to be imported from Telus is: ###### Also, I don't want redo another account because I am affaird there'll be another fee paid?

Thanks,

Mike

duffer900
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Card wrote:

This was my original thread. I marked it solved. Perhaps a Jew thread should of been started?

Guessing you meant "New" thread?

😄

Card

This was my original thread. I marked it solved. Perhaps a new thread should of been started?

@collier123 wrote:

Signed up today but PM site will not reconize my email and pw? However, money taken from my credit card. Unable to log into my account? Do  need to redo the account? Cell phone not working? 

@collier123  Try thid first. Click here to register your selfserve account.

If that doesn't work you need to notify Public Mobile. To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

You could try using a different browser and incognito mode.  Also try resetting your password.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/reset-your-self-serve-password

If you are still having problems then contact a moderator.

Card

Did you have an account with PM before? Try using a new email address and start over. That’s what I had to do. Unsure why but it worked for me.

collier123

Signed up today but PM site will not reconize my email and pw? However, money taken from my credit card. Unable to log into my account? Do  need to redo the account? Cell phone not working? 

Card

Problem solved. Thanks everyone 

surreyboz
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Anonymous wrote:

@surreyboz wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@surreyboz wrote:

@hairbag1 wrote:

@dennise3388...The PM Community is rich with info and suggestions to correct lots of day-to-day issues that appear from time to time. What's the nature of your issue and maybe someone can help while you're waiting for a moderator.

Are you Serious? Before typing your reply maybe you should have read the original post. It is very clear as to what the issue is and you asking the OP same thing again. 

Jeez. Relax. Often people find a thread and post something. All we have to go on here is a subject line. hairbag1 did offer the reasonings behind the delays. And then proceeded to wonder what the guys problem was to try to be helpful.

The whole thread is visible so I am not sure why you are saying only subject line is visible. Also the OP is already frustrated as he has already tried a bunch of suggestions offered by others, yet @hairbag1 is asking him to repeat the original post. 

dennise3388 came into the THREAD late. He was not the OP. hairbag1 replied to him. I didn't say visible. I was referring to context. All we have to go on for context from dennise3388 is the subject line.

If that is the case I apologize. If @dennise3388 is not the OP, he should have started his own thread to get better visibility and answers. 

Card

Someone gave me a link for a moderator. I clicked the solve button. 

I’ve tried different browsers. Pc’s, cells etc. It’s still telling me to log out and re log in again. I’ll just wait to hear back from them.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@surreyboz wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@surreyboz wrote:

@hairbag1 wrote:

@dennise3388...The PM Community is rich with info and suggestions to correct lots of day-to-day issues that appear from time to time. What's the nature of your issue and maybe someone can help while you're waiting for a moderator.

Are you Serious? Before typing your reply maybe you should have read the original post. It is very clear as to what the issue is and you asking the OP same thing again. 

Jeez. Relax. Often people find a thread and post something. All we have to go on here is a subject line. hairbag1 did offer the reasonings behind the delays. And then proceeded to wonder what the guys problem was to try to be helpful.

The whole thread is visible so I am not sure why you are saying only subject line is visible. Also the OP is already frustrated as he has already tried a bunch of suggestions offered by others, yet @hairbag1 is asking him to repeat the original post. 

dennise3388 came into the THREAD late. He was not the OP. hairbag1 replied to him. I didn't say visible. I was referring to context. All we have to go on for context from dennise3388 is the subject line.

surreyboz

@Anonymous wrote:

@surreyboz wrote:

@hairbag1 wrote:

Anonymous
Not applicable

@surreyboz wrote:

@hairbag1 wrote:

surreyboz

@hairbag1 wrote:

@dennise3388 wrote:

I have sent email to moderator team for 20 hours. I have not received any reply yet. Is there other method to contact support? 

The moderators are busy with several issues that have crept in the last week or so. Please allow up to 48 hours for them to respond to your request. If you don't hear back after 48 hours send another message......Click this to message them

Good luck.

dennise3388

I have sent email to moderator team for 20 hours. I have not received any reply yet. Is there other method to contact support? 

Card

Thanks for the link.

@Card wrote:

Ok So I tried incognito mode.

Doesn't work!!!!

I told you it's the PM Website. There's obviously something wrong. I've read other articles about someone having th esame issue. No resolution. Just the same mantra. Clean cache, cookies, incognito.

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern).

Card

Ok So I tried incognito mode.

Doesn't work!!!!

I told you it's the PM Website. There's obviously something wrong. I've read other articles about someone having th esame issue. No resolution. Just the same mantra. Clean cache, cookies, incognito.

@Card wrote:

Why should I? I was able to view my account last year via cell phone and on my desk top pc. How is going incgnito solving anything with a broken website. Oxy moron. PUBLIC mobile?

So what. Now I have to download an VPN on my cell just so I can view an account I should have access to all the time?

You can also use a keyboard shortcut to open an Incognito window: Windows, Linux, or Chrome OS: Press Ctrl + Shift + n.
Browse in private
On your computer, open Chrome.
At the top right, click More New Incognito Window.
A new window appears. In the top corner, check for the Incognito icon .

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Card wrote:

Why should I? I was able to view my account last year via cell phone and on my desk top pc. How is going incgnito solving anything with a broken website. Oxy moron. PUBLIC mobile?

So what. Now I have to download an VPN on my cell just so I can view an account I should have access to all the time?

Incognito or privacy mode is not a VPN. It's a selectable mode in the browser (if supported). Maybe that's where the confusion is.

Card

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Card wrote:

I will log into my account. I will try to look at my usage. 

OPS! Something went wrong go back to log in page.

Yes I've tried another browser.

Yes I've cleaned out history and cache.

Yes I've used a different device.

No I didn't use incognito mode and I have no intention of doing so. There's absolutely NO reason to do this.

No matter what I do I cannot see anything. To no avail. What’s the point of having a site to check your balance or add on a feature with a mobile device if you have to go home and use a desktop pc?. And when you do, you still cannot access your account information.

This happens to me ALL the time. I will log in then it keeps reverting me back and telling me to log in again. I know I’m not the only one. I’m just wondering why they’re not fixing the issue.

UPDATE:

I am now at another location on a destop pc and I cannot access my account. Obviously there's something wrong with the website. Thinking back this has been happening to me since Easter weekend.

When are they going to fix this?

@Card  Maybe give icongnito mode a try Smiley Happy In the past I've had similar issues and I was able to access my account.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Card 

Wow. I've been in and out of a couple accounts on the same tab in the same browser on the same computer and everything seems fine.

I'm not sure why you're averse to incognito/privacy mode. It's something to try. Sure.. principle...but do you want to see your self-serve?

Need Help? Let's chat.