cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot reset my password

ponthana1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I cannot reset my password to my account, in order to pay my bills. (I created this account to ask for help). I've clicked "forgot my password" and answered the security questions. It says that they've sent the email, but it never appears in my inbox. Is there anything I can do?

Thank you

1 REPLY 1

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
Send a msg to mod they will look after you since mod have access to your account

Contact mod dept they will help you with the process
In your private message to any moderator include whatever bits of the following info you have:
* PM account email address
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation
* Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(EST) to 9pm(EST) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(EST) to 5:30pm(EST)
Here is the link for how to contact moderators http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updiated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

Since you only have 20 mins left I am tagging mod for you they will msg you this say you don't have to find a way to contact them thanks
@Shazia_K
You Can click on shazia name new webpage will open scroll down all the way you will see icon send a private msg click on it include your username phone number and detail explanation thanks
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
Need Help? Let's chat.