cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Cannot receive incoming calls

@Carterseabright 24 hours wow that's unusual.  Were you transferring from another mobile provider? OR, from a home phone or VoIP service perhaps?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just from another mobile provider, maybe it just got stuck in techland or something?  LOL.  But i'm grateful for the responses and suggestions to help me through!!

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Carterseabright  Happy know you finally  got everything done.Welcome to public Mobile!

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

While waiting for the Moderators to get back to you, I would try a heard restart of my phone. It seems all things are working except incoming calls. Typically this means an issue with a number port. But you say the incoming calls are going straight to your Public Mobile voicemail. Typically if an issue with a number port the incoming calls would go to the old provider you were previously with. This don't sound like the case here according to what you are saying. So try a hard restart of your phone, take out SIM and wait a couple mins. Insert SIM and power up your phone. Hoping this helps. 

Cheers