cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot process payment

Jure
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Tried to pay with self serve with credit card and it cannot be processed. Dont know whats the issue.

5 REPLIES 5

ddeep91
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Jure wrote:

Autopay didnt go through and then tried to do it as i noticed texts and all to go off. It doesnt process the payment.

@Jure  If your phone services are working right now, then I would not worry about the message you get on my self serve account. Let the auto pay do its thing and eventually, it goes through.

However, in odd situations, it does fail and if your services are not working right now. Then that is the case.

You can try a few things to get the payment made.

1) Try a different card. Most of the time that works. 

2) you can use 611 services to pay with a Credit card or payment voucher.

If you are still having issues then submit a ticket to the Moderator Team.

please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon 

• Click The  "?" at the bottom right corner.

This connects to the Autobot Simon.

Type "Moderator" and follow the prompts to get to one.

(CLICK on the "account-specific" question and human and submit a ticket)
  • Type a message describing the problem and post.

OR if you are still having issues you can contact them directly using this  Moderator_Team.

Make sure you enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Cheers

@Jure use the solution to this link to see how to Reactivate your account.  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Is-there-actually-a-reactivat...

@Jure wrote:

Autopay didnt go through and then tried to do it as i noticed texts and all to go off. It doesnt process the payment.

Jure
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

If you are having trouble with your services, the next step is to contact a moderator. Here is the link to create a ticket through SIMon:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help -> Click Chat with Simon on the line "ask me something" write "moderator" -> then click on "account specific question" -> afterward click on "no, I want a human" -> finally you will see an answer "submit a ticket Click me!"

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Jure is it your due date and you are trying to pay with a credit card? Or did you autopay fail and you are trying to reactivate you account? Or are you tryimg to activate your SIM? Thanks 

@Jure wrote:

Tried to pay with self serve with credit card and it cannot be processed. Dont know whats the issue.

Need Help? Let's chat.