cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot make or receive calls and texts

Esau
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I reactivated my plan and paid the bill.  My account is showing active status with my plan which includes unlimited text and province wide calling. However, my texts won't send and I can't receive. When I try to make a local call it says I need an add on to make the call.  Any ideas?

2 REPLIES 2

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Esau  Try to  resetting the network connection or restarting the device may help to re-establish connection.   If you have access to another phone, try your sim card in that device.

sandpublic
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Esau wrote:

I reactivated my plan and paid the bill.  My account is showing active status with my plan which includes unlimited text and province wide calling. However, my texts won't send and I can't receive. When I try to make a local call it says I need an add on to make the call.  Any ideas?

Might want to try the Lost/Found trick to see if it resets itself. Just login into your account select the Lost/Found card option wait a couple of minutes then set it back to found restart your phone and see if it works. If not,

Please send a message to the @CS_Agent by clicking on the following link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Need Help? Let's chat.