cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot login to self serve account

OliviaL
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I want to suspend my phone service as the phone is missing.  However, I cannot login to my self serve account.  Is there any other way I can request for suspension?

15 REPLIES 15

OliviaL

Great tips!  Thank you!

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@OliviaL wrote:

I want to suspend my phone service as the phone is missing.  However, I cannot login to my self serve account.  Is there any other way I can request for suspension?

FYI @OliviaL , if your account was suspended for more than 90 days that you lost your account and phone number. In this case you will need to obtain a new SIM card and open up another account.

But if your account has been suspended less that 90 days than you submitted a ticket and the moderators will be able to get you back into your SELF SERVE account so you can make a payment and reactivate your account.

Good Luck!

@OliviaL 

Keep an eye on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner for a response from the moderators.

@OliviaL wrote:

Thank you!  Just submitted a ticket.  It says the moderator team will contact me in 48 hours.  My first time logging in and trying to reach public mobile so I have no clues.  Thanks again!!

If you think that someone else has the phone, also get the moderator to add the phone to the stolen phone database so someone else can't throw your sim card away and use the phone with a different sim.

OliviaL

Thank you!  Just submitted a ticket.  It says the moderator team will contact me in 48 hours.  My first time logging in and trying to reach public mobile so I have no clues.  Thanks again!!

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@OliviaL wrote:

Tried that but it said the security answer was incorrect 😞

If you had not created a support ticket, create one using the Chat button at the lower right hand corner and tell SIMon "forget password and answer to security question".  SIMon will let you create a support ticket without taking you for a tour on PM.

OliviaL

Thanks but it’s not an issue with the browser.  I forgot my password and couldn’t answer the security question  

OliviaL

Tried that but it said I got the wrong answer to the security question 😞

OliviaL

Tried that but it said the security answer was incorrect 😞

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

A moderator can certainly help with this.

Pstone

Your account should be connected to your email account, this is your username.  If you forget your password, you click on the Forget your password link, you will get instructions in your email account to reset your password.

@OliviaL wrote:

Thank you!  Just sent a PM to the moderator 

Were you first able to try the password reset option at https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/ ?

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@OliviaL 

I just login in to 2 of my accounts from Chrome and Opera on om Window 10.

Restart your browser and try again.

OliviaL

Thank you!  Just sent a PM to the moderator 

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@OliviaL wrote:

Contact a moderator for assistance to your account.

Here’s how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Choose the chat bubble in the lower right hand corner and follow the prompts.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.