cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot login to my account

Mixizi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

just Igot back to Canada after three months absence and I am trying to login info my account to reactivate my sim. I get a message"login failed". What do I do?

6 REPLIES 6

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Mixizi  

If it's been more than 90 days you account has been closed and you need to activate as a new customer.

90 days or less  a insert your sim in your phone and dial 611 enable AutoPay and reactivate your plan. You can also your submit a ticket to PM to regain access by doing the following:

stpm-new.png

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Sorry if it has been 3 full months you probably lost your account, you can be suspended only for90 days. Can you find the last renewal sms on your phone? If it has been 120 days since then it's most likely gone and you will need to get new sim. If not then contact the moderators asap as clock is ticking

Hope you are lucky

Cheers

@Staliger wrote:

@Mixizi wrote:

just Igot back to Canada after three months absence and I am trying to login info my account to reactivate my sim. I get a message"login failed". What do I do?

You can click the "?" in lower right side of the page to talk with moderator and receive assistance. Type 'contact moderator" then follow directions. The moderator may help you with your case. They get back to you in 1-3 hours.

Sadly there may not be much @CS_Agent can do for you, but it won't hurt to try. Likely get a response by morning.

GreaseMonkey
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

See if resetting your password helps. If not Contact the moderator.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

If your account has been dormant for more than 90 days it has been closed. You'll need a new sim and a new email address to create a new account. Sorry.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Mixizi wrote:

You can click the "?" in lower right side of the page to talk with moderator and receive assistance. Type 'contact moderator" then follow directions. The moderator may help you with your case. They get back to you in 1-3 hours.

Need Help? Let's chat.