cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot log into my account via self serve.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I know my username and password, but when I try to log into my account via the self serve page I get the following message:

"Sorry, your login attempt failed. Please try again."

Thanks

14 REPLIES 14

Eval
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Did you get this figured out? I'm having the same problem. 

@sislamf you want to write to the moderator now.. here....

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

but you will need to wait few hours upto 2 days...

@sislam it's better for you if you post your question or problem in a new post...here..

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/getting_started

You will have more answers...more help...

Did you try using incognito/private browsing mode or try another browser @sislam?

sislam

I am able to log-in to self-serve but unable to change my plan or view additional plans as I recieve this Generic Error. I am due for auto-payment on Feb. 15.

You can't have access to your selserve account @sislam? Did you try few times and forgott your password?? What happened?

sislam

Hello Public Mobile, I am having issues changing my plan online via self-serve:

Can I get some help please?

@CS_Agent

BS.JPG

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi @920422,

We've replied to your message, please check your inbox!

Thank you

Syed

Ok @920422 thank you to let us know... now patience they will answer...tomorrow probably...Smiley Frustrated

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for the help guys, I tried the reset password option but got this new error:

"ForgotPassword/LoginUnsuccessfulUser_LoginDisabled"

Guess I'll have to contact @ mod.

Thanks again for everything.

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

agree above, before reset your password, maybe give another try. I feel the self serve account sometimes it is slow to get in.

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@920422 wrote:

Hello,

I know my username and password, but when I try to log into my account via the self serve page I get the following message:

"Sorry, your login attempt failed. Please try again."

Thanks

Before resetting your password try clearing your cache, a different browser/computer or an incognito window. 

The PM site gets finicky if your first attempt failed for whatever reason and you try again right away.

If either response to your particular request leads to the resolution of your issue , please help other community members by marking that post as the solution. Thank You

Sharry19
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@920422 Try to do this way:

Go on PM selfe serve my account page then enter your email id & then click on Forgot password it will send you an email to reset the password. hope this will work.

*** Please note: I am not a Moderator ***

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

Hello @920422

Did you try the button reset password??? Just in case.. I know that you have written that you know it... if it doesn’t help ...you will need the help from moderator https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage and moderator_team in Send TO... explain what happened.. wait few hours upto 2 days for a reply... 

Need Help? Let's chat.