cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot log in to my account

SavageMama
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have a $40/month account but cannot log in with my email/password combo. I tried to reset the password but receive a message that this email address is not recognized. Could my account be compromised? I just received a text message Payment is due October 4.

5 REPLIES 5

@Kelta wrote:

Same thing is happening to me. It is also telling me my answer to the security question is incorrect and there is no way that is true. 

Try doing the following. Clear your browser cache/history/cookies. Close browser and open a new browser in incognito/private mode. Also, you can try a different browser. If you still cannot log in contact the moderators for assistance.

Kelta
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Same thing is happening to me. It is also telling me my answer to the security question is incorrect and there is no way that is true. 

Jukebox
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Contact moderator team for your log in email issue:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

In case it was a breach

Here are some simple security tips

Long Length - At just 14 characters, random strings are extremely secure.

Password complexity - different letter cases, numbers, and symbols but not like this – Password1! , which is technically “complex” example of a good password 9LV9m7GG^33m*q

Random - frequently re-use of that password. Try to avoid having a one key to open them all

A password manager or simply writing your passwords in a book are easy ways to remember.

Hope that your issue will be resolved quickly and painlessly

cheers

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@SavageMama wrote:

I have a $40/month account but cannot log in with my email/password combo. I tried to reset the password but receive a message that this email address is not recognized. Could my account be compromised? I just received a text message Payment is due October 4.

Have you tried dialing 611 to get a plan status update ?

If you have a valid credit card or debit card on your file, you can use it to pay by dialing 611 also.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@SavageMama wrote:

If you are sure you are using the correct email and it is not working contact a moderator.

Here’s how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.