cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot log in or reset password

kennethmanuel
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I need to log on and set up payments but can not

e-mail address and phone number removed by computergeek541 - please do not post such information here as it can be viewed by anyone

23 REPLIES 23

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kennethmanuel wrote:

I contacted the moderator twice at the email address I was given and never heard anything back.  The problem with making payments through the 611 is that I cannot change the plan, it is on a very small one.. if there was some way I could change the plan it would be perfect.  

How can I get ahold of the moderator  because what I did didn't work.

To have any communication with the moderators needs to be done in here in private messaging. Any emails you get from here that say "You have received a private message in the Community!" are just notifications. You then come back here and reply through private messages.

@kennethmanuel wrote:

Old card is no good.  That's why I just got the new one.. but I must say so far this public mobile has been a farce. Useless to me.. I wonder is that tellus's idea?

Why is it useless?

kennethmanuel

Old card is no good.  That's why I just got the new one.. but I must say so far this public mobile has been a farce. Useless to me.. I wonder is that tellus's idea?

MandyJ
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@kennethmanuel wrote:

I contacted the moderator twice at the email address I was given and never heard anything back.  The problem with making payments through the 611 is that I cannot change the plan, it is on a very small one.. if there was some way I could change the plan it would be perfect.  

You've said you tried to contact the moderators through email, but I think they only reply to private messages here in the community boards. Have you tried to contact them here? If not, here is a link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

The wait may be a couple days though, depending on how busy they are, so you may need to be patient again.

kennethmanuel

kennethmanuel

Yes I did contact them but still have not heard back.  Thank you

@kennethmanuel wrote:

According to 611 I'm active but I cannot log in online to edit my account or make payments.

@kennethmanuel  You can still make payments using 611. If you still can't get into your account you are going to have to wait for the moderator to respond. You did contact them right?

kennethmanuel

According to 611 I'm active but I cannot log in online to edit my account or make payments.

@kennethmanuel wrote:

No neither card shows public mobile on the bar and neither allows me to call out. The one card hasn't been used for over  3 months so I had to order another card. It looks like I will have to wait for the moderator?

So, going 3 months without using your card suggests the account associated with that SIM has been closed. You cannot use the same email address to activate another SIM.

Please describe what you did when activating the 2nd SIM and confirm whether your credit card has been charged.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

kennethmanuel

I believe I already set up a self service account. It tells me that either the phone number is invalid or the account is set up already.

kennethmanuel

When i dial #611 it takes me to a menu but does not give me the option to change the plan which I need to do.

kennethmanuel

No neither card shows public mobile on the bar and neither allows me to call out. The one card hasn't been used for over  3 months so I had to order another card. It looks like I will have to wait for the moderator?

@kennethmanuel , I've merged multiple threads about this same issue. Having multiple message threads makes it harder for you to get answers and for others to keep track of things (also leading to repitition).  I hope that you're able to get this sorted out with the advice that has been provided.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@kennethmanuel wrote:

Please help ASAP cannot use phone. This is my second memory card, not even sure now if I'm using the right login information. The email may not be correct.

Send a private message to moderator for help.  

Don't know your pin or email address?--provide any 3 of the following:
- Complete mailing address,
- Email address,
- Alternate phone number,
- Date of birth,
- Last top up date & amount

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Moderator wait time is 2 - 3 days.

What do you mean by second memory card?

If you mean by using a new SIM card, please put back you old SIM card and kepp the new SIM card somewhere safe for future use.  This is because you cannot change to different SIM card if you cannot login to self-serve.

1.  Restart your phone after puting in your old SIM card.

2.  Is your phone showing "Public Mobile" on the top noticifiation bar?

If no, wait for moderator.

If yes, can you call out?

@kennethmanuel wrote:

Please help ASAP cannot use phone. This is my second memory card, not even sure now if I'm using the right login information. The email may not be correct.

@kennethmanuel  Is your account suspended? Dial *611 from your phone what happens?

Did you register for a selfserve account? if no, click here to register your selfserve account.

@kennethmanuel  What memory card are you talking about? Do you mean the SIM card? Did you associate the SIM card to your online account? What happens when you do *611?

kennethmanuel

kennethmanuel

@kennethmanuel wrote:

How can I get my password reset? It is not accepting my password and says user account is locked.  the password reset option does not work it shows a error and doesn't give me the option of answering the security questions.  I set it up once but need to go back in and change the plan and payment options.  

Help!!?? Lost

You can try with another browser or on incognito mode. If nothing help write a private message to the moderator here..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

kennethmanuel

How can I get my password reset? It is not accepting my password and says user account is locked.  the password reset option does not work it shows a error and doesn't give me the option of answering the security questions.  I set it up once but need to go back in and change the plan and payment options.  

Help!!?? Lost

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@kennethmanuel wrote:

e-mail address and phone number removed by computergeek541 - please do not post such information here as it can be viewed by anyone

@kennethmanuel  If you just activated your sim at a retail location you need to register first.Click here to register your selfserve account.

@kennethmanuel wrote:

Since the forgot password option isn't working, you'll need to contact Moderator_Team through this link:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.