cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot log in or receive reset email.

Public12345
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Just joined public and I'm unable to log in to self service or send a password reset to my email as it says my email cannot be verified. Maybe I mistyped it when I set up? Any tips on how to fix this?

5 REPLIES 5

@Public12345  You're welcome!. May I ask what you wanted to check or do in your account? 

We can help you with general questions while you wait for moderators to write back. Just don't post any personal info on these forums as it's public and everyone can see. We are all customers like you and moderator's are the ones that work for PM.

You can also dial 611 from your phone to hear and do a few things with your account.

Let us know!

Public12345
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks. Sent one off. Could I seriously have mistyped my email twice? Sigh....

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Public12345 wrote:

Just joined public and I'm unable to log in to self service or send a password reset to my email as it says my email cannot be verified. Maybe I mistyped it when I set up? Any tips on how to fix this?

@Public12345 hello to contact a moderator  click on the ? Bottom right hand corner Ask Simon to speak to a human this will help create a ticket to speak to a moderator mention password reset check the envelope top right corner for a reply response time is 2 to 48 hours

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Did you receive the welcome email that Public Mobile sends? That would confirm if you typed the email address correctly at signup.

You need moderator's assistance. Two ways to reach them.

Simon.JPG

Since you can't log in avoid the chat bot and send moderator's a private message at link below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Keep an eye on your envelope top rightish. That is your inbox. They will write back to you there. Standard time is 24/48 hours but usually quicker.

Need Help? Let's chat.