cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot change plan in self service - site issues?

Caydude
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am trying to make a plan change and zero options come up - I need to change the plan due to COVID19 and lay off.

how do I change it if I cannot do it in self service....

ps - I think that offering free roaming to the US during COVID-19 is silly - who is travelling?  Sounds good but borders are closed - silly!

14 REPLIES 14

Bobo75
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I see

Bobo75

Poop

Bobo75

Cool

@Canacoupleone wrote:

Clicked on both and nothing happens, they are slightly greyed out, so not available.

This one of the strange things that happens regularly at Public Mobile.This has been happening for as long as I can remember.

@Canacoupleone wrote:

Clicked on both and nothing happens, they are slightly greyed out, so not available.

I noticed that was an issue for a little while a few days ago, but it seemed to have been fixed a little later on in the day.  I just logged in and change plans options is available right now, so not sure why you are having this problem. 

Might be easier for you to just contact moderators for now, you can use this link: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Type in your issue, select contact us/moderators, then submit ticket when these options appear and follow the rest of the prompts to finish.

@Canacoupleone wrote:

@Canacoupleone  What kind of browser are you using? Best to use chrome, Firefox or Edge with JavaScript and cookies enabled. Clear your cache use a desktop/laptop and try it again.

@Canacoupleone wrote:

Clear your browser cache/history/cookies. Close browser and open a new browser in incognito/private mode. Also, you can try a different browser.

Canacoupleone

Canacoupleone

There is nothing on the bottom of the screen, no plans listed as to current and no plans listed to pick from.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Caydude you can't see these options?

change plan-01.jpeg

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Caydude  Just keep scrolling down the page and you will see the options at the bottom of the page.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Caydude Can you try another browser? Also disable any adblockers if you have them installed.

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

can you refresh your browser and try again site should be working fine, or click ? mark  bottom right to speak with moderator

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try using a different browser and incognito mode.  Also clear your cache and cookies then reboot.  If you change your plan it is recommended to change on next renewal date so you don't lose any unused minutes/texts or data.  If you still need assistance then submit a ticket by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

Need Help? Let's chat.