cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot change password.

darrenjhunter
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I successfully changed my password about a week ago.  I can still log in with my new password, but now that I'm trying to change my password again (I don't like the new password).  I cannot set my password to anything.  I've tried multiple passwords following the instructions, but nothing works.  

The error I'm getting is "Sorry, that didn't seem to work. Please try again."

Is there an issue on Public Mobile's end currently?  Is anybody else experiencing this problem?

If the error is on my end, it would be nice if the error was more specific, so that I could correct it.  As I've said I've tried several passwords, I always get the same error.

8 REPLIES 8

@unclebuoy wrote:

my issue exactly. No response (to my email)from public mobile to complete password process. Please advise

Public Mobile doesn't provide customer service by e-mail.  You will need to open a ticket using https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ .

unclebuoy

my issue exactly. No response (to my email)from public mobile to complete password process. Please advise

Thisa2507

I can not change password because every time i got email to reset the password, the time was expired instanly. What should i do now? Please help my phone number on account is xxxxxxxxxxxx. Contact number is xxxxxx. Please Help 

Saray_O
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hey @darrenjhunter

If you still need help changing your Self Serve password, could you send me a private message with your 4-digit security PIN number? 

Thank you! 

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

darrenjhunter

I've tried to reset my password, but it took so long for the email to arrive that I have to do it again.  So I'm trying again and again it's taking quite awhile to get the email.  This is pretty win.

darrenjhunter

Well I've decided to try your fix.  Waiting for an email, but it's taking forever. (correct email, not in spam).  I guess things are just slow with public mobile?  It's been about 20 minutes since I put in my request for a reset.  

We'll see.

itimjob
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I changed my password JUST NOW.

It works fine.

Maybe you can try a different browser.

Im using Firefox btw.

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

I just tried to log in. It works.

Please try to reset password again, so you get a new password that way.

Need Help? Let's chat.