cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot activate a simcard

amychan9110
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

My situation is I cannot activate my simcard. Last time I tried to activate my simcard, the website pop up an error message saying that I have to refresh the web page after I finish step 2(phone number). Please help me to activate my simcard and port my number to the public mobile. 

5 REPLIES 5

@vasavi wrote:

I ported my number to public mobile in the morning at 9.30 A.M. now it is 2.30 P.M. still not activated?

Hi and welcome. I suggest starting a new topic to give more attention to your issue.

Go to Community, at the bottom choose the best category that represents your situation (Not Knowledge Base), click orange target at top "Start a Topic".

EDIT: Please include as much information as you can about your issue.

vasavi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ported my number to public mobile in the morning at 9.30 A.M. now it is 2.30 P.M. still not activated?

passiveegg
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Best thing i suggest for you to do is, to activate your sim card while being in incognito. The reason why your web page is doing what it is is probably because there are alot of cookies in your browser and it is best to just be in incognito so you wont face that problem agian. Wish you all the best 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@amychan9110 Try activating the sim using incognito/private browsing mode OR try using internet explorer or safari on apple devices. 

For porting your number, i suggest you to select a new number during activation. Once everything is activated correctly, you can request to port in your number from self-serve account. 

closng
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @amychan9110,

What is the error you are getting? Have you tried using a different browser or using incognito mode on Chrome?

Need Help? Let's chat.