cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot access self serve or reset password.

Art444
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
First time trying to log in and receive message 'login attempt failed'.
When trying to reset password receiving an 'unable to verify email message'.
35 REPLIES 35

Simon_O
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hey there!

I just sent you a Private Message 😉

For future reference, please never include your private information in a public message! 

Thank you,

Simon

sunline786
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi my name is gurdeep singh and my public ph # xxxxxxxx i have to change my plan to 90 days 12  plus 6gb data plan also i need to make online account my email is xxxxxxxxxx plz reply me how to make change

yusongmen

Hey Shazia_K,

Thanks for your help, it worked this time!

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @yusongmen,

Welcome to Public Mobile,

I'm sorry to hear that you are unable to access your online account, 

Please send me a private message with your Public Mobile phone number so that I can help. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

yusongmen

Hello,

I just swithed to Public Mobile and am experiencing the same issue. My phone works with the sim card, but I can't log in. The forgot password page tells me that it is unable to verify my address. The register page says that the phone number is invalid or already entered to an account.

Could someone help me out?

Thanks!

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
611 should give you the info

Garyk

Having the same problem.  No access to check my balance which is due today.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @Lexi, @Geneve, @jlaw

Sorry to hear about this! 

I replied to your PMs, please take a look once you get a chance. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

jlaw

Exact same problem at Geneve above. This is pretty ridiculous - you can't really expect us to help ourselves if we can't get into the self-serve portal using the methods provided.

Geneve

I have also been having the same issue these past few days. Was not able to log in and pay and my phone is now suspended.

Contact Us doesnt work because it never accepts my email that I plug in, says it not valid.

Locks me out automatically when i try to log in

Cant reset password because the link that is sent is expired

Please help! Pretty frustrated

Lexi
I know this is an old thread, but I'm having the same issue. Is there a mod that can help? I'm trying to add a US roaming package but can't log in to add it.

Saray_O
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi there @lost

Do you still need assistance? If you do, please send me your Public Mobile account number and I will help you out! 

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Fara
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
@cnnamn
It is the PM useless site that doesn't work. I am sure of my email and it says the same thing for me.

cnnamn

I am unable to access my self serve account as well, and I cannot even fill out the contact us form it is saying that my email does not match.  Please help!

Fara
Thank u,
No result with the moderator nor with the contact us 😕

@Fara Sorry I cannot help you; only a moderator can reset your account password.

You could also try contacting tech support by clicking Contact Us at the bottom of the page.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Fara
@Luddite
I have send private messeges to @Shazia_K and @Mary but no one answers me. Can you please help? I need to reset my password and security question for the self service or i want to have my account number in order to switch with koodo or something else.

cnguyen1994

This happened to me as well 

cnguyen1994

That's great

cnguyen1994

That's great

lost

I have the exact same problem & thought I didn't click the link fast enough as I was out because it said the "time expired".  I tried a couple of times next day & exact same problem still occur even when I clicked the link within seconds of receiving the e-mail as I was monitoring my e-mail for HOURS and it still didn't work.  So frustrating! 

sfernandes

Hi @Luddite, Thanks for your help. I sent the PM to Shazia.

I had also posted a separate thread and message Mary earlier, when I was still trying to figure out how the community forum worked...

@sfernandes Send a private message to @Shazia_K with whatever bits of the following info you have:

• PM account email address
  • PM phone number
  • PM SIM card number

Here's how to private message: pm to PM

There has been so much activity with the promo it may be several days for a response.

While waiting for the moderators, you can

a) send a request to tech support by following the "buttons" from this link https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help until you reach a webform to send, and

b) click Forgot Your Password at this link: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca

Good luck.

sfernandes

I had this exact same issue as @w00tmonger. My pc rebooted and I don't know my number...

@w00tmonger Sorry to see you are still hung up. Have you sent Mary a private message with the info she requested?

Art444
Thanks, was able to create my account.

w00tmonger

"The phone number entered is invalid or you may have created your profile already. If you've forgotten your password, please click here."

got an activation email and everything, but during the process I did get a very generic html/js error when registering. 

tried reactivating the sim as well at some point, and it always said the sim was incorrect at that point which I assume means it had been activated

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @Art444 and @w00tmonger

Can you try going to https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/ and creating the self-serve account? If it allows you to input your number, please proceed with the registration. 

Should you still need assistance, don't hesitate to send me a private message including your phone numbers.

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

w00tmonger

all of this is me as well. Cant access account, nothinf is accepting my email/password, and I cant make calls on my device (was charged for a new plan though...)

Maniacal

Sorry but that wasn't the problem, and I would have mentioned it if it was and I'm sure OP would have done the same.

The reset email finally arrived 50 minutes ago, but I was only just able to check it now and the link has already expired 😞 Unfortunately I am now (now, not earlier) locked out of my account since I tried entering the password again forgetting it was on coold down whoops! I'll just wait that out and reset it again tomorrow when I have time. It still didn't accept my original password.

Need Help? Let's chat.