cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot access my account

hanna_johnson
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@Mansi_G

I created an account with public mobile and verified it through the email that was sent to me, however I am now unable to log back in with the username and password to access self-serve. 

-Hanna

13 REPLIES 13

asherdmello

I activated my sim using my email address as user id but cannot access my account in self serve

Kindly do the needful.

@vangeroo wrote:

Thank you for response

You're very welcome and welcome to PM:)

vangeroo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you for response

@vangeroo wrote:

Is this message from 4 years ago?

@vangeroo  Sometimes new users piggback on an old thread for their issue, which might be similar to what they searched.  It's always better to post your question under one of the forum headings, but every now again, someone posts to an older thread:)

vangeroo

OMG, I am brand new as of today and starting on community board...your dates say 2016?

vangeroo

Is this message from 4 years ago?

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Don't include your personal info here!  Instead, private message the mods!

Sending a message to the mod teams:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

In your message include:
- account email address
- PM phone number
- explanation of what is happening or a link to this thread
- if its a porting issue include your sim number, old account name and account number

essam

hi , i activated my sim 15 days ago and the number transfered done and working with no problem, but i cant access my account , i tried create new , it says you have one , i tried recover password it says your user doesnt exist so can you help me please 

Essam Abdullah

essam_abdullahh@yahoo.com

Thank you 

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @levym

I'm really sorry to hear about the self-serve issue, 

Can you please send me the Public Mobile SIM card # in a private message? 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

levym

Shazia I have tried since last Thursday (Sept 22) to set up my selfserve account only to be told that my ported phone number is not valid. Can someone please assist me?

Merrill

Hey @hanna_johnson

I'm sorry about this, 

There was a little issue with your activation online, I was able to quickly fix it for you. 

Can you insert your SIM card in your phone and test your service? 

Please also create your self-serve account here https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

Let me know how it goes.

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

hanna_johnson

Hi @Mary_M

I am having the same issue, are you able to reset my password as well please?

Need Help? Let's chat.