cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot access account

gcollingwood
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

It seems that I cannot recall my password, and am now locked out of my account. When I answer the security question to retrieve the password via email, I get an error message. Is there any way for me to access my account?

Thanks for your help.

3 REPLIES 3

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@gcollingwood wrote:

Hi there,

It seems that I cannot recall my password, and am now locked out of my account. When I answer the security question to retrieve the password via email, I get an error message. Is there any way for me to access my account?

Thanks for your help.

@gcollingwoodContact the mods Click this to send them a message.

In the meantime, if you need to renew or purchase your plan/add-on very quickly so that your plan does not expire, you can submit a payment through the Automated Service IVR by dialing 611 from your phone (More information, please see the How Can I Pay For My Service? article).

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@gcollingwood wrote:

Hi there,

Thanks for your help.

This sounds like you will need the assistance of the moderators.

To send a private message to a moderator click this link and describe your issue.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

More info on moderators

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@gcollingwood wrote:

Hi there,

Thanks for your help.

Try the password reset line on the login page.

If it fails again, send a private message to moderator for help.  Moderator wait time is up to 48 hours.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.