cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot access My Account. Has been locked out. Has not received email to reset password.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It appears that I have been confused between My Account and Community user name and password. I now recognize Community user name and password. I still cannot access My Account. Last time I clicked on forget password for My Account, email to reset password did not arrive.

6 REPLIES 6

sophitechnicusñ
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Isn't normal to wait for a solution from a @CS_Agent for that.

For me self/serve means that we can do all things alone, only the big issue need to solved by @CS_Agent.

And for unlocking the account we need to have another solution, not to wait 5 days for that like in my case. 

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I eventually received the best solution to my problem. Had I got it before, the problem would likely have been fixed by now. Anyway, before I got all the information I needed to send in a private email to the moderator team, I contacted them but did not include my pin. They later asked for my pin, and I sent it to them. I suppose they will let me know whether the problem has been fixed. I am therefore waiting for their response. I do not want to risk further complication and delay by attempting to access my account at this point.

jp2
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@sophitechnicusñ you cannot change your plan yourself unless your account is active. To change your plan please send a private message to the mods. Do NOT send multiple messages because every time you send one you go all the way to the back of the line. You don't want to be there it's a long line 

sophitechnicusñ
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

i'm waiting 4 days for reactivate my account.

Now in day 5 i cannot change the old olan with a new one(i don't want to keep the old plan).

The result is that in day 5 i stiil waiting for a solution......

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@4165761945

The password reset function was not working for a long time.  Please send a private message to @moderator_team for help.  

Click the following link to send a private message to Community Moderators to ask for help.
Please include your PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:
- Complete mailing address,
- Email address,
- Alternate phone number,
- Date of birth,
- Last top up date & amount

Community Moderators are available from:
Monday to Friday from 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT)
Saturday and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7:30pm (EDT)

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

bf7
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Did you check your spam folder to make sure nothing is blocking the email? Otherwise I suggest clicking "forgot password" again. After you click continue you still need to answer the security question before continuing so don't close your tab early. If all else fails, it is time to message a moderator to get this resolved. 

Need Help? Let's chat.