cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Reset Self Serve Passowrd, Topped up using vouchers and no service.

farmerzed
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Okay I  have a few problems on my account.  Currently I cannot log into the my self serve account to change my autopay information.  It was originally setup but was changed to be off autopay.  I have hit the reset link for the account and it will not send me a link to reset my self serve password  .  

Second of all, I have now topped up my account with 2 $25 vouchers for $50 in total which is the amount of my plan and the phone does not recognize the account having been paid.  I need this phoine for work.  

Anyone have any suggestions  or ways to expedite help so I can get my phone back working?

4 REPLIES 4

@farmerzed wrote:

already contacted 2 admins and havent heard anything back.  Need to get this sorted out asap for work reasons as it is my business number.   

Suggest you create a backup plan; perhaps https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/100-SERVICE/m-p/183753#M33693

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@farmerzed wrote:

Okay I  have a few problems on my account.  Currently I cannot log into the my self serve account to change my autopay information.  It was originally setup but was changed to be off autopay.

@farmerzed  You can also enable AutoPay by using the IVR system by #611 from your phone.

I have hit the reset link for the account and it will not send me a link to reset my self serve password.

Many customers are reporting receiving the link after a very long time so the system currently is extremely slow in sending them out.  .  

Second of all, I have now topped up my account with 2 $25 vouchers for $50 in total which is the amount of my plan and the phone does not recognize the account having been paid.  I need this phoine for work.  

Anyone have any suggestions  or ways to expedite help so I can get my phone back working?

Put the phone in Airplane mode wait 15 minutes and put it back. Does it work? If not, since you can't access selfserve the only other thing you can try is add another $5 to your account to see if it gets it going.

farmerzed
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

already contacted 2 admins and havent heard anything back.  Need to get this sorted out asap for work reasons as it is my business number.   

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@farmerzed hi you may have tried to many times now you will need to wait an hour after that use chrome in ingognito mode after rebooting your computer  if that doesn't work contact a moderator here https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.