cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Access Self-Serve Account

shabanaraja15
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am having the same problem. I cannot access my account from the time I have switched over. My credit card info changed and I am unable to update it so I have been purchasing vouchers from esso, and now there is a credit in the account but my service is not working, I have no access to my account, I am blocked and when I try to reset, It will not go further than the first step. 

😞

4 REPLIES 4

shabanaraja15
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

there are 2 options...one to sign in, which i am unable to and second is to put my number in and it would text me a code to enter which i did 3 times but i am not getting a code texted to me, maybe because my service is not working. This is really frustrating....after all this hassle, i am going to start looking for other service provider...that will be 4 accounts that will be switching

@shabanaraja15 wrote:

I am having the same problem. I cannot access my account from the time I have switched over. My credit card info changed and I am unable to update it so I have been purchasing vouchers from esso, and now there is a credit in the account but my service is not working, I have no access to my account, I am blocked and when I try to reset, It will not go further than the first step. 

😞

@shabanaraja15, I've moved your comments/questions to the Self Serve category.  You'll probably get more responses here.

Since the password reset feature is not working, I suggest contacting moderators, as previously suggested.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

And for help with your account blocked... @shabanaraja15 you will need the moderator...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

and explain what happened...wait few hours upto 2 days...be patient you will have help from them!!!Smiley Frustrated

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle
Need Help? Let's chat.