cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling AutoPay But Can't Access Self Serve

g_najera
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello! I switched to another provider. My phone number from Public Mobile got transferred there too. I want to stop AutoPay so that I do not get charged for public mobile service anymore and delete my account after 90 days of no service. However, I cannot access Self Serve. It no longer recognizes me in my online log in. I need to enter it and change my AutoPay. I dialed *611 but my number is not recognized anymore. Please help! I need public mobile agent to cancel my AutoPay. I do not want to be charged. Thank you for you help!

6 REPLIES 6

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, you can go to the nearest store to deal with this matter

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@g_najera 

1.  You can ask moderator to delete your cc info as you are no longer can login to your account.

2.  If you have more than 1 credit cards, you can tell your cc company that you misplace your cc and want to cancel the old card and re-issue a new card with new card number.  It will take about 2 weeks to complete.

g_najera

Oh yes. Sorry about that. Thank you. I will take out my number.

g_najera

Thank goodness! Thank you for your help and your quick response! Thank you very much!

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@g_najera wrote:

Hello! I switched to another provider. My phone number from Public Mobile got transferred there too. I want to stop AutoPay so that I do not get charged for public mobile service anymore and delete my account after 90 days of no service. However, I cannot access Self Serve. It no longer recognizes me in my online log in. I need to enter it and change my AutoPay. I dialed *611 but my number is not recognized anymore. Please help! I need public mobile agent to cancel my AutoPay. I do not want to be charged. My number associated with my public account was -------. Thank you for you help!

@g_najera Once you port out your number the account is closed. that's why you can't get in. You should not be charged again. If you want to confirm that all remnants of your card info has been removed, contact a moderator at the link below;

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

You should receive a reply within 48 hours though typically they are much faster. Watch the envelope icon top right for a reply.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@g_najera 

If your number ported to another provider, your account would have closed and will not charge to your payment card.

Also, please remove your phone number from your original question by clicking on the three little dots and clicking "Edit Post",  this is a public forum.

Need Help? Let's chat.