cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation of sim order

nipun2000
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My order number is 15619. I want to cancel it as i came to know i can buy directly from walmart. I was wondering if i can get refund?

3 REPLIES 3

The SIM can be used at a later time as it will not expire.  It's handy to have one available as a backup or to offer to a friend when there's a really good promotion on.

I had two sims on hand during the December friend referrals, and was able to use them both and got $25 reward credits (twice) for myself and once each for two friends.  Not too shabby for a $10+tax per sim investment.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

It will be difficult you have already paid for it....but you can keep it as 2nd card??? Why do you want to buy one in walmart instead? @nipun2000 And here it's a forum public we don't have any power or authorithy ..  just the moderator-team have...

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

Probably not, but you can contact a moderator here and see if they can help you.

You should give them you order number as well as:

• Self-Serve username and password, or
    • Phone number and 5 digit verification code that you’ll receive to the number provided
    • If you are unable to verify using the options above, our Moderator Team will share an alternative option we have available for you.
Need Help? Let's chat.