cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, 

I would like to ask how to cancel my phone number and cancel my account, because I don't need to use this phone number.Thank you so much.

7 REPLIES 7

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@4388662687  aside from removing your credit card; to guarantee there won't be any ghost charges from pm in the future, you can also enable lost/stolen mode in your self serve account

Anonymous
Not applicable

@4388662687 wrote:

Hi, 

I would like to ask how to cancel my phone number and cancel my account, because I don't need to use this phone number.Thank you so much.

The terms and conditions DO say that you can contact the moderators to go about cancelling your service. There probably wouldn't be any pro-rated refund. But why bother? Just do as already mentioned and it all goes away to the digital dumpster in the sky.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@4388662687 wrote:

Hi, 

PM is a prepaid cell provider. Once your current plan expires...don't pay. After 90 days your account closes for good. Remove credit card if it's on file.

You won't be billed for anything later.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@4388662687

After removing your autopay cc info from your account, you account will in suspended status after no payment on your next renewal date.  90 days after suspension, your account will be canceled. 

Keep your password safe.  Just in case you want to reactivate your account before 90 days by login to your account to pay and reactivate your account. 

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@4388662687 Just disable your Autopay, and account will be deactivated automatically within 90 days. Sorry to see you go.

@4388662687 wrote:

Hi, 

You only need to stop paying. Log into selfserve.publicmobile.ca and delete any credit/debit card saved in your Public Mobile account.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Click payment then manage my card bottom left.

If you don't have one on file just don't add money to your account.

Screenshot_20200124_073012.jpg

That's all you have to do. At next payment due date the system will put your account to Suspended when they don't get the money.

90 days in suspended status the account is deleted.

Need Help? Let's chat.