cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel my subscription

BAL
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I am moving to Koodo Mobile. I has requested to port my phone number ***-***-**** fromPublic Mobile to Koodo Mobile as soon as their SIM card is activated. Please synchronize the departure of my number of Public Mobile to the activation on Koodo please. Thank you.

Edited By ShawnC13: Removed Phone number

14 REPLIES 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

@RosieR wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@RosieR wrote:

🤣 @Anonymous sorry I thought it was funny.

@Aheavenfire hey welcome to the community.  You've been with Public Mobile for two years, and you must just found the forums... well, good for you!

Sorry for what? Hitchhikers was a fun read. Very popular.

Sorry?

Ok back up. What were you first sorry for? You said "sorry I thought it was funny". I guess with this recent post I was wrong to think you were referring to my question marks and 42. Apparently you meant the short, seemingly unknown context from the poster.

@Anonymous wrote:

@RosieR wrote:

@Aheavenfire hey welcome to the community.  You've been with Public Mobile for two years, and you must just found the forums... well, good for you!

Sorry?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@RosieR wrote:

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Aheavenfire wrote:

I wo6 like too know the answer

??? 42??? What question?

Using the subject line...you can just stop paying. Or porting out your number in effect cancels the "subscription".

Aheavenfire
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I wo6 like too know the answer

@RosieR wrote:

ooops my bad.  thanks @ShawnC13 

My bad too. Thanks ShawnC13.

ooops my bad.  thanks @ShawnC13 

@RosieR, good reminder on the private information and removing it.  Just remember that when you quote that post you also will post in unless you edit it in your quote.  I have removed it from your post as well.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@BAL wrote:

I am moving to Koodo Mobile. I has requested to port my phone number $$$-$$$-$$$$ fromPublic Mobile to Koodo Mobile as soon as their SIM card is activated. Please synchronize the departure of my number of Public Mobile to the activation on Koodo please. Thank you.

Hi @BAL aww sorry to see you go but still in the Telus family, right?  Since you are porting out  your number (Please delete your phone number in a public forum!), it is all up to the new provider to ensure your porting is complete.

Best wishes

Edited by ShawnC13: Removed phone number from quote

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Remove your number on the public forums.

Screenshot_20200904_223355.jpg

When your port is done. Your account will be closed by the system. If you currently can still log into it remove your credit card from the account. Click payments then bottom left for card.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@BAL wrote:

I am moving to Koodo Mobile. I has requested to port my phone number xxxxxxxxxxx fromPublic Mobile to Koodo Mobile as soon as their SIM card is activated. Please synchronize the departure of my number of Public Mobile to the activation on Koodo please. Thank you.

That's all on their side. If you can still log in here then remove any payment card.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@BAL wrote:

I am moving to Koodo Mobile. I has requested to port my phone number %%%-%%%-%%%% fromPublic Mobile to Koodo Mobile as soon as their SIM card is activated. Please synchronize the departure of my number of Public Mobile to the activation on Koodo please. Thank you.

Porting Your Number To Another Service Provider

To help protect our customers from fraud, Public Mobile will send you an SMS text message should we receive a request to transfer your mobile phone number to another carrier. This step is designed to protect your account by confirming if the request is genuine or fraudulent.The SMS text will read as follows:Public Mobile message: We’ve received a request to transfer this phone number to another service provider. To approve this request, please reply “Yes”. If you did not request this transfer, please reply “No”. Please note that you must respond within 90 minutes. If we don’t receive a response within this time, the request will be automatically cancelled. For any issues with this number transfer, contact us at **. Thank you.If you have made a request to port your number to another carrier and have not received an SMS from Public Mobile to confirm your request, please open our chatbot via this link and type in “port help”. This will put you in touch with our moderator team who will be able to assist you.

Edited by ShawnC13: Removed phone number from quote

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Porting will close your account. Did you remove any auto pay information first?? Like a credit card??

Need Help? Let's chat.