Pratima1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just accidentally added 500 minutes for $5 can you please cancel my payment

7 REPLIES 7

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Pratima1 wrote:

@Pratima1 there is a low chance for you do do that as PM is prepaid service, but you can try: click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions (give as much info as possible), OR send a message: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@Pratima1 If you are on one of the unlimited talk plans and purchased the addon. To get your credit contact the moderators and explain your situation. Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket)

@ddeep91 wrote:

@Pratima1 wrote:

@Pratima1 

Did you buy the addon by doing the 2 step process?

1) When you buy addons first the funds get added to your account
2) You then have to buy the addon afterward.

Sometimes we get confused,
so if you check your account and you see available funds of 5$ on it then that means the funds were added to account but the addon was not purchased.

If you see the addon already active on the account then, unfortunately, PM does not do refunds. However, you can always create a ticket with PM and see if they can help you.

Also if you have bought the 500mins addon its always nice to have extra minutes on your account when you need it.
Your 500mins will only be used when you run out of your current mins. The unused mins will carry over to the next cycle automatically. 

Cheers

ddeep91
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Pratima1 wrote:

@Pratima1 

Did you buy the addon by doing the 2 step process?

1) When you buy addons first the funds get added to your account
2) You then have to buy the addon afterward.

Sometimes we get confused,
so if you check your account and you see available funds of 5$ on it then that means the funds were added to account but the addon was not purchased.

If you see the addon already active on the account then, unfortunately, PM does not do refunds. However, you can always create a ticket with PM and see if they can help you.

Also if you have bought the 500mins addon its always nice to have extra minutes on your account when you need it.
Your 500mins will only be used when you run out of your current mins. The unused mins will carry over to the next cycle automatically. 

Cheers

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Pratima1 

Please contact moderators

https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ 

No guarantees but let's hope

Did you make actual purchase it just put money on your account. If you have extra $5 on the account or will be used for renewal, if not then contact moderators to revert charges and credit back to your account

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Pratima1 wrote:

If you still see the added $5 in your Available Funds then it can just stay there for your next renewal.

If you now show the add-on in your data & add-ons area then you'll need moderator assistance. They would likely only put the $5 back in your Available Funds. Not likely to get an actual refund. Or it would take weeks and by then the $5 can be used for your next renewal.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

PM is prepaid.  You would be better to just keep as add-ons don't expire and you can use it until it it used up.

@Pratima1 wrote:

The company policy is no refunds. You're more likely to receive an account credit, but that's at the descretion of the modetators.

Need Help? Let's chat.